Corporate value management dashboard
Business-specific and group company-specific management indices are automatically calculated based on data stored on a consolidated accounting system and our proprietary disclosure information database, which deepens the dialogue with capital market participants immediately.
Benefits of Introduction
- Shares accurate corporate information on individual businesses and group companies through a group management report.
- Graphically reports the history of business-specific and group company-specific management indices calculated based on data stored on the consolidated accounting system . Allows for an objective analysis of competitive positioning by comparing with disclosed information of other companies.
- Organizes Information Necessary for Business Portfolio Management
- Disclosure information classified by over 500 proprietary sector categories allow for the automatic calculation of business-specific balance sheets and enterprise value without data organization (Patent pending).
- Realizes Business Management that Seeks to Increase Enterprise Value from the Perspectives of Capital Markets and Investors
- Helps share specific corporate information on individual businesses and group companies and organize balance sheets and enterprise value at a specific business level from the perspectives of investors/business owners, to realize corporate management that increases sustainable enterprise value.
Let Us Know
Our professionals with a wide range of business knowledge will propose an effective plan based on interviews and research.
SaaS-type cloud-based service (ready to use without any installation procedure and server)
Contains disclosure information of all listed companies in japan
Information on average benchmarks by proprietary sector category (about 510 categories)
Corporate Indicator reports in line with the Practical Guidelines for Corporate Governance Systems
Business-specific balance sheets and automatic calculation/simulation of enterprise value
Interaction with a consolidated accounting system allows for analysis of balance sheets and enterprise value at a more specific business level
Group management report
Business portfolio analysis
Automated creation of business-specific balance sheets
Calculation of enterprise value (EBITDA multiple)
Incorporation of a consolidated accounting system
Proprietary sector category
(about 500 categories)