The standard for consolidated accounting systems, which was fostered by the introduction to more than 1,000 customers in total and enjoys the largest share in Japan*.
Comprehensive coverage of consolidated account settlement operations, covering data collection, consolidated account processing, reporting, and disclosure.
Extensive standard features that can be introduced in both small and large scale without customization.
Task management and drill-down functions can streamline the operations of consolidated account settlement and auditing.
Handles the consolidated account settlement of overseas subsidiaries and the visualization of specific accounting records of overseas affiliates and subsidiaries.
Consolidated accounting and management accounting are performed on a single system.
* The actual sales amount of consolidated accounting software (package) in the 2012-2019 period in “New Market of Software Businesses” by Fuji Chimera Research Institute, Inc.
*ITR, “IT Market View: Budget, Expense, and Attendance Management Market 2018 Consolidated Accounting Market: Revenue Trend and Share by Vendor (FY 2015-2017 Forecast)
- By directly interacting with SAP®, other accounting systems, and the ERP database, specific accounting data is automatically collected.
Compatible with text files
- Text files exported from an accounting system can be imported to DIVA’s system by converting codes and formats.
Excel-based data collection (offline/online)
- Systemizes an operational process while leaving familiar Excel files usable. DivaSystem LCA provides online data collection and communication with group companies in real time.
Record-based data collection
- DivaSystem LCA enables data collection even at a record level.
- Promotes efficient parent-subsidiary communication by automatically checking data entries and visualizing the progress.
Consolidation features for statutory purposes and managerial purposes
- Enriched standard features coupled with flexibility/scalability allow for statutory consolidation and managerial consolidation to be processed on a single system.
- Handles a wide range of consolidated accounting processes, including budgeting, planning, assumed consolidation, various consolidated simulations, and overseas subsidiary consolidated account settlement.
- Also handles managerial accounting processed by multiaxial/multilevel consolidated accounting.
- Automates almost every process based on JGAAP and IFRS
- A proof report function is in place to fully prevent the process from becoming black boxed.
Reporting and disclosure
- Superior reporting and data analysis tools, including more than 300 standard forms and drill-down reporting, multidimensional analysis, and proprietary reporting.
- Analysis reports on competitors are uploaded on our support site based on past introduction to more than 1,000 customers to share them with customers.
- Provides analysis on product, delivery destination, or other factors bases, in addition to analysis of financial statements by changing the analysis axis (comparison of multiple periods and drill-down analysis are available).
- Extracts and analyzes data in DivaSystem LCA in optional Excel formats in real-time.
Interaction with the financial disclosure system
- Streamlines disclosure operations with a standard package that covers the interaction of data collection processes for regulatory disclosure with the financial disclosure support system.
- Provides data interaction with the financial disclosure support system.
- On-premises edition
- Our service uses either a customer’s own server or our in-house server. We operate an outsourcing service which uses customer’s data stored on our in-house server, which frees customers from setting up their servers by themselves.
- Cloud-based edition
- A cloud-based edition is also available on an annual subscription basis.