Multiaxial group management accounting (by product, by customer, by affiliate, etc.)
Prepares consolidated revenue reports using specific data on the sales and costs of each company that have yet to be summarized, in addition to data on the accounting system.
Drills down to specific data from group totals.
Performs future simulations based on scenarios.
- Directly collects data at a specific level from various sources, including databases, files, and ERP.
- GUI tools support non-programmed data cleansing and processing processes.
- An accounting library performs a process essential to accounting and consolidation. Multiaxial or multilevel apportionment, which tends to be complex, can be performed by simply setting parameters.
- A GUI tool visualizes data processing and in-process data, allowing for knowledge and skills to be shared easily and changes to be responded to flexibly.
- Views and edits tabular data in familiar Excel files or browser-spreadsheets.
- Provides easy set-up of input assistance for checking entries, referring to master data, and checking consistency.
- Displays historical data automatically on an input form as a reference for the recipient.
- The workflow feature supports the simultaneous delivery of a request to fill in information, submission thereof, and status management. Reduces the workload of individual personnel.
- Automatically imports Excel and tabular data entered by each affiliate. Supports the storage of pre-set information in a database and automatic calculation.
Analysis and visualization
- Finds the quickest, corporate management-focused way of processing data. GUI provides easy set-up and expansion.
- A processing logic can be created by an end user, allowing for quick hypothesis testing.
- Easily connects different types of data and adds/modifies a logic, allowing for quick conversion of the analysis axis.
- Creates reports of many kinds that can be designed easily, providing points of analysis of corporate management based on profound insights fostered through practical experience.
Forecasting and simulation
- End users can later import and combine external data easily, which can be applied to a forecasting model.
- Extends the scope of hypothesis testing by not only applying a fixed scenario but also letting end users change and extend scenarios.
- Provides various proven methods of statistical analysis, including linear regression, autoregression and growth methods.
- An approach to consolidate directly-collected raw data, instead of data summarized by each company, provides higher forecast accuracy and optimum solutions for the entire group.
- Cloud-based edition
- A cloud-based service is also available on a annual subscription basis.